How to use food to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer.
The food you put into your body has the most profound effect on your body.
So, you won’t be surprised to learn that there is a lot you can do to reduce your cancer risk by changing your eating habits.
Healthy Food = Healthy Cells.
Healthy Cells means it is very unlikely that cancer can thrive.
Firstly, lets look at the most beneficial foods:
Fruits and Vegetables.
As long as you eat fruits and vegetables in their raw natural state they will protect you from cancer in a number of ways.
- Fruits and Vegetables contain a perfect mix of natural vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for your body to build healthy natural cells.
- Fruits and Vegetables often contain nutrients that are specific cancer inhibitors. For example raw broccoli, and other members of the cabbage family have been shown to be powerful anti-cancer agents.
- Fruits and Vegetables help your body to maintain a healthy alkaline pH which is ideal for a cancer un-friendly environment.
- Fruits and Vegetables are particularly light to digest which frees your body’s resources for other tasks like defending itself against cancer cells.
Here’s how to get lots of fresh natural fruits and vegetables.
- Get a good quality juicer and make fresh vegatable juices.
- Get a blender and make fruit smoothies.
- Make salads, and make your own fresh dressings.
Nuts and Seeds.
As long as you eat nuts and seeds in their raw natural state, and in moderate quantities, they can provide vital nutrients to help you build a healthy cells and a healthy body. For instance, the fats in nuts and seeds are excellent natural sources of essential fatty acids, the omega 3,6,9 that you always hear about. You need healthy fats to make healthy cells.
Here’s how to get sufficient natural nuts and seeds.
- Get a variety of raw nuts and seeds.
- Soak all nuts and seeds overnight and drain before eating.
- Many seeds can be germinated for a few days to multiply nutrient content by up to 1300%!
The above foods should constitute the overwhelming majority of your food intake.
By volume, weight and calories, Fruits, Vegetables, and moderate amounts of nuts and seeds are the ideal foods to create healthy cells, a healthy body, and to help your body to keep itself free from cancer.
And now the news you possibly don’t want to hear:
Most of the food that is on sale is not at all helpful for you to build a healthy body.
Here is why:
Cooking damages food.
The more cooking the more damage.
Steaming is the least harmful.
But frying, roasting, toasting and baking all create carcinogenic by-products in your food.
Many food types do not help your body to create healthy cells and to protect itself from cancer.
- Meat. It contains no fibre, and consequently sits in your gut too long. Linked to colon cancer. The proteins in meat are too hard for your body to digest, so it has less resources left for attacking cancer cells. Creates Acidity and toxic by-products.
- Milk. Contains no fibre. Way too high in fat. Poor quality fats. Creates acidity.
- Refined sugars. Stripped of nutrients. Creates sugar rush. Have fruit instead.
- Refined Oils. Stripped of nutrients. Processed at high temperates. Have fresh nuts and seeds instead.
All of the above foods are debilitating to your body.
You cannot make healthy cells from them.
You can thrive without them, or at least only eat very small quantities.
And By the way… Its not just me saying this. Many Health Professionals are now coming out to promote Low Fat, Wholefood, Plantbased diet, for the prevention of Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Prostate Cancer, among others.
To Learn more about how to revolutionise your health by adopting a new lifestyle, you can contact Mr. Real Healthy Lifestyle, Cathal Spelman, who wrote this article.
Cathal tours all over Ireland with his excellent and fun
You get to hear about healthy foods, see them prepared, and taste them too!
Plus there are regular full day hands on learning events, and weekends too!
For further details contact Cathal at
You may share this article without changes, and with all contact details intact!